SPECIAL OFFER – EXPIRES NOVEMBER 1, 2022: We are pleased to offer a StrengthsFinder® training package (that includes 2 remote/online sessions, some restrictions apply) for just $300. To learn more, please call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE STRENGTHS CONSULTATION: Call today to schedule a free 30-minute consultation, (720) 312-8737, or click here to book an appointment.
Taking the StrengthsFinder® test is just the first step, though. Let us help you take the next steps by actively developing your strengths into everything you do!
During your free 30-minute consultation, we will discuss how we can work together to create the outcomes you want.
Use StrengthsFinder® Personally
You can use StrengthsFinder® personally to:
- understand yourself better
- find work that you love, love, love
- boost your confidence – “I got this”
- leverage your strengths in every aspect of your life
- improve your relationships with your romantic partner, your family, and your friends
- pursue activities and interests that will allow you to actively use your innate gifts
- compensate for weaknesses by letting your strengths flourish
Use StrengthsFinder® Professionally
You can use StrengthsFinder® professionally to:
- make great job and career choices
- gain clarity about what you can consistently, almost flawlessly, deliver
- advance professionally by using your “best, highest self” in all you do
- work more effectively with other people because you understand your own strengths (and weaknesses)
Use StrengthsFinder® To Manage People
As a manager and leader, you can use StrengthsFinder® to:
- reduce employee turnover
- increase employee engagement
- build an effective, happy, productive team
- shift responsibilities on the team, to capitalize on the strengths of each team member
- create partnerships among team members to overcome weaknesses and leverage strengths
- be more strategic about assigning tasks, projects, and jobs
- encourage dialog among team members (not only during team-building exercises, but year-round)
- improve each team member’s understanding and appreciation of other team members
- reduce misunderstandings, conflict, and strife among team members
For information about how you can use StrengthsFinder®, or to set up a free, 30-minute consultation, call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: We are based out of Denver, Colorado, and we help organizations, teams, and individuals throughout the United States and Canada. We provide customized StrengthsFinder® training for teams and managers (remote and on-site).