SPECIAL OFFER – EXPIRES JUNE 1, 2021: We are pleased to offer a StrengthsFinder training package (that includes 2 remote/online sessions) for just $300. To learn more, please call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.
FREE STRENGTHS CONSULTATION: Call today to schedule a free 30-minute consultation, (720) 312-8737, or click here to book an appointment.
Taking the StrengthsFinder test is just the first step, though. Let us help you take the next steps by actively developing your strengths into everything you do!
During your free 30-minute consultation, we will discuss how we can work together to create the outcomes you want.
Use StrengthsFinder Personally
You can use StrengthsFinder personally to:
- understand yourself better
- find work that you love, love, love
- boost your confidence – “I got this”
- leverage your strengths in every aspect of your life
- improve your relationships with your romantic partner, your family, and your friends
- pursue activities and interests that will allow you to actively use your innate gifts
- compensate for weaknesses by letting your strengths flourish
Use StrengthsFinder Professionally
You can use StrengthsFinder professionally to:
- make great job and career choices
- gain clarity about what you can consistently, almost flawlessly, deliver
- advance professionally by using your “best, highest self” in all you do
- work more effectively with other people because you understand your own strengths (and weaknesses)
Use StrengthsFinder To Manage People
As a manager and leader, you can use StrengthsFinder to:
- reduce employee turnover
- increase employee engagement
- build an effective, happy, productive team
- shift responsibilities on the team, to capitalize on the strengths of each team member
- create partnerships among team members to overcome weaknesses and leverage strengths
- be more strategic about assigning tasks, projects, and jobs
- encourage dialog among team members (not only during team-building exercises, but year-round)
- improve each team member’s understanding and appreciation of other team members
- reduce misunderstandings, conflict, and strife among team members
For information about how you can use StrengthsFinder, or to set up a free, 30-minute consultation, call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We are based out of Denver, Colorado, and we help organizations, teams, and individuals throughout the United States and Canada. We provide customized StrengthsFinder training for teams and managers (remote and on-site).