Free StrengthsFinder consultation: Click here to schedule a free 45-minute consult, or call (720) 312-8737.
As a human resources manager, part of your responsibility might include team building and support leadership development.
If you’re familiar with the Gallup StrengthsFinder test, you know what a powerful tool it can be to help people identify their own strengths and to recognize and appreciate the strengths of other members on their team.
If you’ve taken the StrengthsFinder test and/or some of the people in your organization have taken StrengthsFinder, that’s a great first step.
But if you’d like to take your StrengthsFinder knowledge, experience, and expertise to the next level, we’d be happy to provide you with training, coaching, and support.
Our StrengthsFinder services for human resource mangers include the following:
- one-on-one StrengthsFinder training (offered remotely, on site, or in Denver, Colorado)
- team StrengthsFinder training (offered remotely, on site, or in Denver, Colorado)
- train-the-trainer training (offered remotely, on site, or in Denver, Colorado)
- customized StrengthsFinder workshops (for groups of all sizes, from 5 people to 500 people; offered remotely, on site, or in Denver, Colorado)
- ongoing coaching and support for StrengthsFinder
Using StrengthsFinder in your company can be extremely helpful if you’re experiencing significant organizational changes, including:
- new leadership
- new management teams
- restructuring of the org chart
- reorganization of team members
- mergers or acquisitions
- staffing up quickly
- new departments, divisions, offices, branches, or locations
- start-up or growth pains
We work with human resource directors, managers, and personnel in companies and organizations of all sizes, across the United States.
For more information about StrengthsFinder workshops and training for human resources managers, please call (720) 312-8737 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make note: In addition to specialized StrengthsFinder training for Human Resources Managers, we also provide training for Executive Coaches, Business Coaches, Life Coaches, and Career Coaches.