SPECIAL OFFER – EXPIRES MAY 1, 2020: For businesses and organizations, we’re pleased to offer a StrengthsFinder customized training package (that includes 3 remote sessions) for just $300. For individuals, we’re offering a one-hour StrengthsFinder remote coaching session for just $95. To learn more, call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.
Free StrengthsFinder consultation: Click here to schedule a free 45-minute consult, or call (720) 312-8737.
As a human resources manager or human resources business partner, your responsibilities may include team building and supporting leadership development.
If you’re familiar with the Gallup StrengthsFinder test, you know what a powerful tool it can be to help people identify their own strengths and to recognize and appreciate the strengths of other members on their team.
If you have taken the StrengthsFinder test and/or some of the people in your organization have taken StrengthsFinder, that’s a great first step.
But if you would like to take your StrengthsFinder knowledge, experience, and expertise to the next level, we’d be happy to provide you with training, coaching, and support.
Our StrengthsFinder services for human resource mangers and HR business partners include the following:
- one-on-one StrengthsFinder training (offered remotely, on site, in Denver, Colorado or in Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- team StrengthsFinder training (offered remotely, on site, in Denver, Colorado or in Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- train-the-trainer training (offered remotely, on site, in Denver, Colorado or in Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- customized StrengthsFinder workshops (for groups of all sizes, from 5 people to 500 people; offered remotely, on site, in Denver, Colorado or in Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- ongoing coaching and support for StrengthsFinder
Using StrengthsFinder in your company can be extremely helpful if you’re experiencing significant organizational changes, including:
- new leadership
- new management teams
- restructuring of the org chart
- reorganization of team members
- mergers or acquisitions
- staffing up quickly
- new departments, divisions, offices, branches, or locations
- start-up or growth pains
We work with human resource directors, HR business partners, managers, and personnel in companies and organizations of all sizes, across the United States and Canada.
For information about StrengthsFinder workshops and training for human resources managers and HR business partners, please call (720) 312-8737 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make note: In addition to specialized StrengthsFinder training for Human Resources Managers and HR business partners, we also provide training for Executive Coaches, Business Coaches, Life Coaches, and Career Coaches.