Let’s face it, change is really hard! And when a lot of change takes place in a short amount of time, or the changes are dramatic, it can have a profound impact on people and their performance.
Productivity can drop, workplace harmony can be disrupted, and people can start to feel concerned about their job security – all of which can have negative and lasting effects on teams.
One of the best ways to address change and its impact is through team building. And one of the best team building tools is the StrengthsFinder personality test.
The StrengthsFinder test takes just 35-45 minutes to complete, and it reveals people’s top 5 strengths, out of 34 strengths that the Gallup Organization has identified.
In StrengthsFinder, people’s strengths fall into one of four main areas: Strategic Thinking, Executing, Influencing, and Relationship Building.
As new teams are forming, it can be extremely helpful for leadership and team members to know who’s good at what. Who is strong in analytics and strategy? Who is the best one to make sure that everything gets done, on time and correctly? Who is adept at communicating and influencing others? And who can really pull the team together with strong relationship skills?
StrengthsFinder will reveal all of this, and much more.
We’re happy to provide StrengthsFinder training and team building for all types of new teams, including:
- separate companies that have merged
- separate departments that have merged
- separate teams that have merged
- teams that are based in different offices, headquarters, branches, or physical locations
- teams that have team members who work remotely
- teams that are staffing up quickly, constantly bringing new people on board
- teams that are part of companies that are in flux and/or have experienced a lot of change recently
- teams that have new leaders and/or management at the helm
For more information about StrengthsFinder teambuilding trainings and workshops, please call (720) 312-8737 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please make note: Located in Denver, Colorado, we offer team building workshops and training for groups and teams of all sizes, throughout the United States.