SPECIAL OFFER – EXPIRES AUGUST 1, 2020: We’re pleased to offer a StrengthsFinder customized training package (that includes 3 remote sessions) for just $300. To learn more, call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.
The StrengthsFinder assessment is an online personality test, based on your answers to 177 questions. The StrengthsFinder test takes about 35-45 minutes to complete, and once you have finished, you will instantly find out your top 5 strengths.
There are a total of 34 strengths (known as themes), which fall under 4 categories (known as domains). The 4 categories are: Executing, Influencing, Relationship Building, and Strategic Thinking.
Below is the list of StrengthsFinder strengths, in alphabetical order. Note that the category (domain) is in parentheses.
- Achiever (Executing)
- Activator (Influencing)
- Adaptability (Relationship Building)
- Analytical (Strategic Thinking)
- Arranger (Executing)
- Belief (Executing)
- Command (Influencing)
- Communication (Influencing)
- Competition (Influencing)
- Connectedness (Relationship Building)
- Consistency (Executing)
- Context (Strategic Thinking)
- Deliberative (Executing)
- Developer (Relationship Building)
- Discipline (Executing)
- Empathy (Relationship Building)
- Focus (Executing)
- Futuristic (Strategic Thinking)
- Harmony (Relationship Building)
- Ideation (Strategic Thinking)
- Includer (Relationship Building)
- Individualization (Relationship Building)
- Input (Strategic Thinking)
- Intellection (Strategic Thinking)
- Learner (Strategic Thinking)
- Maximizer (Influencing)
- Positivity (Relationship Building)
- Relator (Relationship Building)
- Responsibility (Executing)
- Restorative (Executing)
- Self-Assurance (Influencing)
- Significance (Influencing)
- Strategic (Strategic Thinking)
- Woo (Influencing)
Below is the full list of StrengthsFinder strengths (themes), separated into categories (domains).
Relationship Building Strengths
Strategic Thinking Strengths
For information about the StrengthsFinder strengths or categories and domains, or to schedule your free 45-minute consultation, call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.