The StrengthsFinder assessment is an online personality test, based on your answers to 177 questions. The StrengthsFinder test takes about 35-45 minutes to complete, and once you’re finished, you’ll instantly find out your top 5 strengths.
There are 34 strengths (known as themes), which fall under 4 categories (known as domains). The 4 categories are: Executing, Influencing, Relationship Building, and Strategic Thinking.
Below is the list of StrengthsFinder strengths, in alphabetical order. Note that the category (domain) is in parentheses.
- Achiever (Executing)
- Activator (Influencing)
- Adaptability (Relationship Building)
- Analytical (Strategic Thinking)
- Arranger (Executing)
- Belief (Executing)
- Command (Influencing)
- Communication (Influencing)
- Competition (Influencing)
- Connectedness (Relationship Building)
- Consistency (Executing)
- Context (Strategic Thinking)
- Deliberative (Executing)
- Developer (Relationship Building)
- Discipline (Executing)
- Empathy (Relationship Building)
- Focus (Executing)
- Futuristic (Strategic Thinking)
- Harmony (Relationship Building)
- Ideation (Strategic Thinking)
- Includer (Relationship Building)
- Individualization (Relationship Building)
- Input (Strategic Thinking)
- Intellection (Strategic Thinking)
- Learner (Strategic Thinking)
- Maximizer (Influencing)
- Positivity (Relationship Building)
- Relator (Relationship Building)
- Responsibility (Executing)
- Restorative (Executing)
- Self-Assurance (Influencing)
- Significance (Influencing)
- Strategic (Strategic Thinking)
- Woo (Influencing)
Below is the list of StrengthsFinder strengths (themes), separated into categories (domains).
Relationship Building Strengths
Strategic Thinking Strengths
For more information about the StrengthsFinder strengths or categories and domains, or to schedule your free 45-minute consultation, please call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.