SPECIAL OFFER – EXPIRES MAY 1, 2020: For businesses and organizations, we’re pleased to offer a StrengthsFinder customized training package (that includes 3 remote sessions) for just $300. For individuals, we’re offering a one-hour StrengthsFinder remote coaching session for just $95. To learn more, call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE STRENGTHSFINDER CONSULTATION: To schedule your free 45-minute consult, please call (720) 312-8737 or click here to book a consult.
Would you like to be trained on how to make the most of the StrengthsFinder personality test to help people identify, maximize, and apply their strengths? Our one-on-one StrengthsFinder training is perfect if you would like to be trained on StrengthsFinder so that you can use this powerful tool to improve yourself, your staff, your team, and/or your organization or company.
We offer one-on-one training on StrengthsFinder for:
- coaches (including Executive Coaches)
- HR specialists and managers
- business owners
- board members
- church leaders
Our one-on-one StrengthsFinder training is individualized to your exact needs, delivered according to your timeframe.
These are some of the topics that are often included in our one-on-one StrengthsFinder trainings:
- how to use your own unique strengths to consistently reflect and deliver your values and vision
- how to understand and benefit from other people’s strengths
- how to effectively communicate, by using your own strengths and speaking to other people’s strengths
- how to use StrengthsFinder with your colleagues, staff, or team
- how to develop the strengths of teams (by knowing individual and collective strengths)
For information about our one-on-one StrengthsFinder training, please call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: We’re Located in Denver, we work with clients throughout Colorado and the U.S. In addition to providing individualized StrengthsFinder training, we also offer customized StrengthsFinder workshops and remote training on StrengthsFinder (delivered via conference calls).