For more information about our StrengthsFinder workshops and training for churches, call (720) 312-8737, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to schedule a free 45-minute consult.
Would you like to bring the power of StrengthsFinder to your church and your community?
Also known as CliftonStrengths, StrengthsFinder is a wonderful personality test, developed by the Gallup Organization.
The StrengthsFinder test takes just 35-45 minutes to complete online, and it reveals your top 5 strengths, out of a possible 34 strengths. These 34 strengths are organized into 4 categories: relationship building, influencing, executing, and strategy strategic thinking.
Everyone in your church can benefit from StrengthsFinder testing and training, including:
- church leaders (pastors, ministers, priests, and other leaders)
- church support staff
- church volunteers
- church members
When individuals take the StrengthsFinder test, the results can be amazing and powerful, even life-changing. Unlike other personality tests, such as the Myers-Briggs (MBTI) and DISC, StrengthsFinder focuses on each person’s innate strengths.
When church teams take StrengthsFinder and reveal their strengths to each other, the results can be even more transformative. Alone, people can be strong, but collectively, they can be unstoppable. Once people understand the strengths of those around them, they better understand each other’s unique gifts and are more likely to ask for and offer support.
In our StrengthsFinder trainings, workshops, and team building retreats, the topics we cover include:
- an overview of the 34 strengths and why each strength is important
- what someone’s top 5 strengths reveal (each specific strength and the combination of the 5 strengths)
- strengths of well-rounded individuals and well-rounded teams
- strengths vs personality traits, talents, or styles
- strengths development continuum (from raw strength to mastery)
Our StrengthsFinder services for churches and leaders include:
- workshops (at your church or in Denver, Colorado)
- retreats (at your church or in Denver, Colorado)
- one-on-one training (offered remotely, at your church, or in Denver, Colorado)
- group training (offered remotely, at your church, or in Denver, Colorado)
- train-the-trainer training (offered remotely, at your church, or in Denver, Colorado)
Please make note that the StrengthsFinder workshops and retreats include follow-up phone consultations and support.
For more information about our StrengthsFinder workshops and trainings for churches, please call (720) 312-8737 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: We’re located in Denver, Colorado, and we offer training and workshops for all types of churches and denominations, throughout the U.S.