Customized curriculum designed to meet your specific needs
We offer individualized, one-on-one StrengthsFinder training, as well as customized workshops, both of which are offered remotely, on site, or in Denver, Colorado (where we’re based).
We work with organizations of all sizes, from start-up businesses to large corporations, non-profit organizations to churches.
Below is an outline of curriculum for a our StrengthsFinder trainings and workshop. This is just a general outline – we’ll tailor the curriculum to meet your specific situation, needs, and desired outcomes.
Leadership Development With StrengthsFinder
This segment of our StrengthsFinder workshops and training for leaders and managers includes:
- why focus on strengths
- why use the StrengthsFinder assessment (also known as the CliftonStrengths assessment)
- definition of a strength
- strengths vs personality traits or styles
- strengths vs talents
- well-rounded individuals and well-rounded teams
- introduction to all 34 StrengthsFinder strengths
- introduction to the 4 StrengthsFinder domains and how they influence the cohesiveness of teams
- strengths development continuum (from raw strength to mastery)
- the 5 strengths that might require more managing
Team Development With StrengthsFinder
This segment of our StrengthsFinder workshops and training for teams includes:
- overview of the 34 strengths
- contributions, needs, triggers, and overuse patterns for the 34 strengths and how they can impact teams
- case studies
- strengths charting for the team
- looking at the combination of the 5 top strengths of each individual
- understanding what everyone brings to the team (based on their top 5 strengths) and what they need from each other and their managers and leaders
Please note that customized StrengthsFinder workshops are available in 2-hour, half-day, and full-day formats and include follow-up phone consultations and support.
About Ann Strong, Certified Strengths Strategy Coach
Ann Strong, based out of Denver, Colorado, has been a strengths trainer and coach since 2008. She is a Certified Strengths Strategy Coach who has worked with hundreds of individuals and teams, helping them identify and optimally utilize their top strengths.
Ann’s top strengths, as identified by the StrengthsFinder test are (in order):
Maximzer, Empathy, Connectedness, Activator, Individualization
If you’re interested in customized StrengthsFinder training or workshops, please contact Ann Strong for more information and/or a price quote. You can call (720) 312-8737, e-mail email@example.com, or click here to book an appointment with Ann.
Please make note: Located in Denver, Colorado, we offer customized training and workshops for all types of organizations and companies, throughout the United States.