Customized StrengthsFinder training, designed to meet your specific needs
SPECIAL OFFER – EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 1, 2021: We’re pleased to offer a StrengthsFinder training package (that includes 2 remote/online sessions) for just $300. To learn more, call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.
Would you like StrengthsFinder training for yourself or your team? We specialize in providing customized StrengthsFinder training and team building based on the CliftonStrengths assessment.
We offer remote StrengthsFinder trainings for teams (as well as in-person trainings). We also offer one-on-one trainings for people who want to learn more about StrengthsFinder and/or would like to train or support others in developing their strengths.
We work with organizations of all sizes, from start-up businesses to large corporations, non-profit organizations to churches, government agencies to healthcare organizations.
Below is an outline of curriculum for our StrengthsFinder trainings. This is just a general outline – we will tailor the training to meet your specific situation, needs, and desired outcomes.
StrengthsFinder Training For Leadership Development
This segment of our StrengthsFinder training for leaders and managers includes:
- why focus on strengths
- why use the StrengthsFinder assessment (also known as the CliftonStrengths assessment)
- definition of a strength
- strengths vs personality traits or styles
- strengths vs talents
- well-rounded individuals and well-rounded teams
- introduction to the 34 StrengthsFinder strengths
- introduction to the 4 StrengthsFinder domains and how they influence the cohesiveness of teams
- strengths development continuum (from raw strength to mastery)
- the 5 StrengthsFinder strengths that might require more managing
StrengthsFinder Training For Team Development
This segment of our StrengthsFinder training for teams includes:
- overview of the 34 StrengthsFinder strengths
- contributions, needs, triggers, and overuse patterns for the 34 StrengthsFinder strengths and how they can impact teams
- case studies
- strengths charting for the team
- looking at the combination of the 5 top StrengthsFinder strengths of each individual
- understanding what everyone brings to the team (based on their top 5 StrengthsFinder strengths) and what they need from each other, as well as their managers and leaders
Please note that customized StrengthsFinder training can be delivered remotely (by Zoom or another platform) or in-person (in 2-hour, half-day, and full-day formats).
About Ann Strong, StrengthsFinder Trainer, Certified Strengths Strategy Coach
Ann Strong, based out of Denver, Colorado, has been training individuals and teams on StrengthsFinder since 2008. She is a Certified Strengths Strategy Coach who loves to help people identify and utilize their top strengths.
Ann’s top strengths, as identified by the StrengthsFinder test are (in order):
Maximzer, Empathy, Connectedness, Activator, Individualization
If you are interested in customized StrengthsFinder training or workshops, please contact Ann Strong for more information and/or a price quote. You can call (720) 312-8737, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to book an appointment with Ann.
Please note: Located in Denver, Colorado, we offer customized training and workshops for all types of organizations and companies, throughout the United States.